Market Vouchers

Drakoriyan

Helper
Staff member
Helper
May 24, 2018
Mmkay, so.
Let's say you need 5,000 blocks of dirt (for whatever reason, maybe you like dirt). You can only hold 2,304 blocks in your inventory, and odds are you'll have a sizeable chunk of your inventory filled up. So let's say 1,500 blocks. You'd need to make multiple trips from your island to the market.

So I propose a sort of item voucher. This would be in addition to being able to buy 1-64 of an item, in case you only need a small amount. But for large amounts of an item, you would select the item which you want to buy and it would bring up a menu asking you how many you want to buy. You input 5,000, and it gives you a piece of paper that says Item Voucher: Dirt x5,000. The subtext would say Right click to send these items to your drop-zone. Upon right-clicking, the items would indeed be sent to your drop-zone. You would still need to go to your drop-zone to retrieve the items, but I'd wager that that would be less of an inconvenience than having to go to the market. Especially if you need even more blocks, it would just streamline things.

I was just grumbling about having to buy grass blocks 5 stacks at a time, and thought, "How could this work better?". Rate it as you see fit! :)

Lightraider

Helper
Staff member
Helper
May 24, 2018
England
Could be useful, however an improvement would be to have it sent to a temporary vault which can be accessed with a command such as /voucher dirt and that would give you access to all the dirt you had purchased e.t.c Possible improvement, base idea sounds pretty good, i really cant be bothered buying the 100000 cobble i need lol xD

Thank you

Lightraider

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB.
Please read our TOS before signing up.
SkyTropia's Default XenForo Theme.
Theme designed by Jam's Designs
© All rights reserved and belong to their rightful owners.
Maintained by skytropia 2017 - 2018.