Make all Island Biomes Jungle (Or allow custom biomes upon island creation)

Drakoriyan

Helper
Staff member
Helper
May 24, 2018
I think it's pretty much the commonly held belief that jungle biomes have the greenest, most lush fauna and flora. The grass and leaves are a spectacular bright green, and it just looks good with almost any block.

Or at least make all islands a single biome. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to make a huge grass platform, only to have part of it one shade of green and the other part of it a different shade.

Lightraider - Add the ability to choose what biome you want your island to be.
^ +1 from me, this sounds better than my suggestion. lol

Please judge my idea fairly! :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Lightraider

Helper
Staff member
Helper
May 24, 2018
England
No thanks, i quite like a mix, and i quite like the snow biome, and the redwood biome, maybe make it so you can select what biome you want. But dont make me have jungle biome lol.

Thank you

Lightraider

Drakoriyan

Helper
Staff member
Helper
May 24, 2018
No thanks, i quite like a mix, and i quite like the snow biome, and the redwood biome, maybe make it so you can select what biome you want. But dont make me have jungle biome lol.

Thank you

Lightraider
Actually, I love the idea of being able to choose. It might be harder to do, though. And I'm sure the world has already been generated by now, so biomes are what they are. Unless you can change them post-generation, but I doubt it.

Lightraider

Helper
Staff member
Helper
May 24, 2018
England
World edit can manually set biomes and regions of biomes. It wouldnt be that hard, you just convert the world edit effect into a command linked to the set space a player owns (their island) And then once converted any block placed in that area will take on the effect of that biome

Thank you

- Lightraider

Lightraider

Helper
Staff member
Helper
May 24, 2018
England
Well that ruins my plans for an RPG world with different areas lel I quite like my different styles of grass, makes it interesting :p After all, if you dont like the grass colours, build with stone ;) or sand :p xD

Thank you

Lightraider

Drakoriyan

Helper
Staff member
Helper
May 24, 2018
Well that ruins my plans for an RPG world with different areas lel I quite like my different styles of grass, makes it interesting :p After all, if you dont like the grass colours, build with stone ;) or sand :p xD

Thank you

Lightraider
I just think that the brighter, more vibrant shades of grass compliment more blocks, and just look better in general. Just my opinion! :)

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB.
Please read our TOS before signing up.
SkyTropia's Default XenForo Theme.
Theme designed by Jam's Designs
© All rights reserved and belong to their rightful owners.
Maintained by skytropia 2017 - 2018.