Frequently Asked Questions

Drakoriyan

Helper
Staff member
Helper
May 24, 2018
~~Frequently Asked Questions~~
What is Skytropia?
When it releases, Skytropia will be a Skyblock server. We hope to provide a fun, community-driven Skyblock experience where everyone is welcome!

Does Skytropia have a Discord server?
Yes! Simply click anywhere on this post where it says "
Discord" and you will automatically be invited to the Skytropia Discord server!

When will the server be released?
Well, the tentative release date is some time around mid-July. Pay attention to the #announcements channel on the Skytropia Discord, or here, for any possible updates!

What is the IP address for Skytropia?
There is not an IP for Skytropia, as the server has not yet launched. Please watch #announcements on the Skytropia Discord, or here, for news regarding this!

Isn’t this just a ripoff of Skybounds?
No. Skytropia will be a brand new server with many unique features, completely separate from other Skyblock servers. It will in no way attempt to emulate, imitate or otherwise copy Skybounds or any other server.

Can I apply for a staff position?
No, staff applications are currently closed. But as the server grows, the needs and responsibilities from current staff will increase and new staff will be needed. Keep an eye on the #announcements channel on the Skytropia Discord, or here, for news regarding this!

Is there a way for me to contribute my thoughts and suggestions?
Of course! Leave your ideas in the #ideas channel on the Skytropia Discord, or make a post here!

Can I invite my friends to the Discord server?
Yes, of course! However, if you are found spamming invites in other Discord servers, harassing/coercing people into joining or otherwise representing Skytropia in a negative light you will be asked to stop.

I want to say/do something, but I don’t know if I’m allowed to.
Please reference the #rules channel on the Skytropia Discord, or here, at ANY time if you are unsure about the rules, or you can ask one of our wonderful staff members and they will assist you!

I’ve been muted/kicked on the Discord server, what can I do?
If you receive a mute, there’s a good chance you did something to earn it. Simply wait out the timer on the mute. Do NOT attempt to message staff and argue, or have a friend do it for you. Doing so may provoke further consequences. If you are kicked from the Skytropia Discord server altogether, then you may appeal your ban here. To avoid this in the future, please carefully review the #rules channel on the Skytropia Discord or here.

I’m having an issue with another player, what do I do?
If you are having a genuine issue with another member of the community and are unable to resolve it in a civilized manner, please tag a staff member and they will review the situation, or submit a player report here. Please note: If both parties are found at fault, then both parties may receive punishments. “They started it” is not an acceptable excuse for inappropriate behavior.

I’m having an issue with a staff member, what do I do?
If you are having a genuine issue with a staff member, or believe they are treating yourself or other players unfairly/abusing staff privileges, please tag a second staff member and they will review the situation, or submit a player report here. Please Note: Intentionally accusing a staff member, or any member of the community for that matter, of false wrongdoing with the intent to cause trouble may result in negative repercussions.

This FAQ was made by the one and only Drakoriyan!

Last edited:
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB.
Please read our TOS before signing up.
SkyTropia's Default XenForo Theme.
Theme designed by Jam's Designs
© All rights reserved and belong to their rightful owners.
Maintained by skytropia 2017 - 2018.