CUSTOM ENCHANTMENT: Unbraking 1/2/3/+

Drakoriyan

Helper
Staff member
Helper
May 24, 2018
CUSTOM ENCHANTMENT: Unbraking

If implemented for armor:
- Unbraking would be a speed buff enchant, gradually increasing your speed the longer you run with the caveat that you also slow down much more slowly. It might be difficult to implement, but let's say you're running towards an edge. You've gotten up to Speed III (or whatever the max would be), and now you need to stop running or you'll run right into the void. But you don't give enough time to slow down, and before you can stop you shoot right over the edge and into the void. It would take some skill and planning to use effectively, thus adding more depth to navigating the Warzone and engaging in PvP.

If implemented for weapons:
*Implementation #1* - Unbraking would work together with a Combo enchantment. Normally, your combo is ended when the other player hits you and breaks your consecutive hit stream. But Unbraking would allow you to continue your combo after being hit. Unbraking I would allow you to recover your combo after being hit 1 time, Unbraking II would allow you to recover your combo after being hit 2 times, and etc., to however high the max level would be for the enchantment (I'm thinking Unbraking III). It would

*Implementation #2* - Unbraking would work almost like Combo. Let's say you're attacking someone, and you get in 5 consecutive hits without being hit back. With each consecutive hit, you would gain a very slight damage buff, until your combo is ended, or, "braked" (stopped).

Please rate my idea fairly! :)

Lightraider

Helper
Staff member
Helper
May 24, 2018
England
Not sure this would be possible, unless they somehow bound the property of ice blocks to the player, however even then that would only be set at a certain speed. Not sure this is possible, however it would be up to the devs to look into that and the difficulty of it LOL

Thank you

Lightraider

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB.
Please read our TOS before signing up.
SkyTropia's Default XenForo Theme.
Theme designed by Jam's Designs
© All rights reserved and belong to their rightful owners.
Maintained by skytropia 2017 - 2018.